On April 28th 2021, the GetReal Institute held a successful (virtual) launch event. The GetReal Institute is a member-led organisation with a mission to facilitate the adoption and implementation of real world evidence (RWE) in health care decision-making in Europe.
During a virtual event you could learn about the Institute, its objectives and deliverables, and membership. Representatives from HTA, regulatory, data, patient, academic, and biopharmaceutical organisations, explained why they are joining the Institute and how the Institute can uniquely fill critical gaps in the RWE landscape in Europe.
If you missed the webinar, you can watch the video below or consult the slides here.
Recording of the webinar – 28 April 2021
- GetReal Institute Appoints First Chair and Treasurer
- GetReal’s First Executive Board Appointees Announced
- Listen Now to GetReal Institute’s Managing Director in Conversation with the European Health Data and Evidence Network (EHDEN)
- GetReal Institute Announces Its Founding Members
- Successful launch of the GetReal Institute