About the GetReal Institute.
RWE for better health-care decision-making
The GetReal Institute builds on the success of two IMI projects: GetReal and The GetReal Initiative (learn more), and brings together a wide variety of stakeholders to drive the sustainable development and adoption of tools, methods and best practices in the generation and use of RWE for better health care decision-making.
The GetReal Institute is:
- A Platform to reach common understanding and prioritisation of critical opportunities and challenges in the generation and use of RWE
- An Incubator and “design lab” for strategies and tools to clarify scientific and operational uncertainties in RWE approaches and methods
- A Source of trusted, high quality RWE education and training resources
- A Hub for connecting RWE-related initiatives within Europe and beyond
The Institute is an independent, member-led, not-for-profit organisation based in Utrecht, the Netherlands
Who will join the Institute?
The following organisations have expressed an intention to join the GetReal Institute:
Pulling it all together
- Builds on seven years’ experience; Trusted “brand” with a record of influential thought leadership and highly regarded tools and recourses
- Independent, neutral and level platform for the regular exchange of views among all stakeholders
- Practical emphasis with scientific rigour; going beyond recommendation development to create robust tools that help facilitate evidence generation and evaluation
- Multi-stakeholder membership and governance
- Agile structure, minimal bureaucracy
- Diverse funding model for sustainability
- Europe-based and focused (including UK) but with global linkages